29 Mart 2008 Cumartesi

My Choice

I prefer to be Abraham Maslow because when i saw his hierarchy pyramid,i was suprised.I think about myself and other people around me,i realized that the pyramid works.
The pyramids general rule-if any need in any level of pyramid is missing,the upper level cannot be activated-can be used in many areas of life.For example,Maslow's pyramid modified and used in education and management.In management by satisfying workers needs their working capacity is increasing and parralel to thay efficiency is increasing.The same method is using in education on students.
Furthermore,with using the pyramid,we can easily focus on people's neeeds that is to say what is missing in their life and what makes them inmotivated.After that we can work out and satisfiying them we can make people happier.The more people become happy,the better world become to live and the life would become more entartaining.

Hiç yorum yok: